Meet Naija Bakers Blog


Hi! Am Ajayi Oluwabukola and am the face behind a Nigerian bakers blog on Instagram called "NAIJA BAKERS ".

I started the blog due to my passion for blogging because if I remember vividly, i started blogging in 2008, you can check that out at beckysworldevent.blogspot.com.
I realised there was a gap that needed to be filled and that was creating a platform for young and upcoming bakers in Nigeria to showcase their craft to the world on a global platform.

Am also an experienced baker, in fact a 3rd generation baker. My grandma use to own a bakery in Lagos, my mum baked as a hubby and I professionally. So, with my background in baking and events in general, I know the level of hard work, passion and  determination bakers put into their crafts and the challenges that bakers especially low income bakers face in Nigeria.

I hope this blog will help achieve the mission it intends to fulfil.

Up coming bakers will have their crafts displayed alongside experienced and top notch bakers thereby introducing the upcoming bakers to the experienced bakers and also creating an avenue to network.

The goal is to encourage bakers at all level and hopefully this will be achieved.

Thank you for reading and help share to bakers all over the world.

Follow our Instagram page on NAIJA BAKERS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAIJA BAKERS "TOP BAKERS SERIES 1" CELEBRATING TARELA OKENE of DRIPPLES CAKE

Devon Kings Margarine

NAIJA BAKERS "TOP BAKERS SERIES 2" Celebrating Mr. Tosan Jemide "CAKES BY TOSAN at 50